Friday, October 3, 2008

Park City

Nothing new is going on, just same old work and school. I really am enjoying school so much. It is so crazy how the older I get the more I really appreciate learning and the opportunity I have to go to school. Anyway over the weekend Anthony (being the sweetheart he is) Told me to take the day off and we were going to Park City. He took me on the alpine slide and the alpine coaster, we would have done more but they closed. Then he took me shopping for new running shoes that i desperately needed and bought me a few other items of clothing. Then took me to an amazing dinner at the Porcupine because he knows how much I love it. It was so nice to get away for the afternoon together and forget about school and work and just spend some time together and remember how much we really love each other. Here are a few pics we took. We forgot the camera, but luckily phone are amazing these days.



2 comments:

Sara said...

ohhh lucky you! way to get out and enjoy the nice weather before winter sets in! Is that long hair I see??? Looks good, just not what I expected ;)

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun! It's nice to get away from home and work every once in a while.