Friday, October 24, 2008

husband tag.....ya im bored

1. Where did you meet your husband? we met at school when we were 12

2. How long did you date before you married? we dated a little in high school, but this time around we dated for a year and a half

3. How long have you been married? a whole 8 months

4. What does he do that surprises you? He is always so giving. He always buys me stuff for no reason and just loves to spoil me

5. What is your favorite feature about him? i don't think i could just choose one, he is too gorgeous! i love his eyes, they are so cool blue and yellow, his cute little nose and his sexy muscley bum

6. What do you think is his best quality? I like that he is very protective because i know he would do anything for me

7. Does he have a nickname for you? he usually just calls me babe, baby, hun, you know the typical stuff and only calls me abbee when he is bugged or something usually. the best one he came up with though is abaloo

8. What is his favorite food? any kind of meat, he loves steak and ribs and buffalo wings

9. What is his favorite sport? football and then wrestling

10. When & where was your first kiss? our first kiss was in high school at abe's house. we were sitting on the stairs talking and he was on the stair in front of me and had his head turned talking to me and then he kissed me.

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? lay in bed and cuddle and watch one of "our shows" we really just like to do anything together

12. Do you have any children? nope just our dog ralphy, which really is pretty much our kid

13. Does he have any hidden talents? he is pretty much talented at everything he does, but one thing he is good at, but most people dont know is singing. he has the cutest voice i love it

14. How old is he? 22

15. Who said I love you first? he did haha long story

16. What is his favorite music? he likes all different kinds. mostly listens to country but he likes popular stuff

17. What do you admire most about him? i love that he isn't shy and is outgoing no matter what situation he is in. i am totally opposite and am always shy so i admire that he is like that and he helps me be more outgoing

18. What is his favorite color? yellow. i didnt even actually know that until after we were married. i always thought it was blue haha how funny.

19. Will he read this? no he thinks blogs are so dumb, but im on a computer all day for work and it gives me something to do when i get bored or really sick of working so whatever

3 comments:

Joe and Aubrey said...

Abbee, how are you? it's been so long since the last time I saw you. I found your blog on heidi's, just thought I'd say hi. we should keep in touch

Lenard said...

Hey abs it's heidi, didn't know you had a blog until raelynn bateman had you on hers. my blog is abeandheidiwhite.blogspot.com. hope to hear from you guys soon. your blog is cute!

Joe and Aubrey said...

I'm doing really good! You and Anthony are such a cute couple, you are going to make beautiful babies some day!!! You two look really happy together. I can't believe how long it's been it's so crazy. where are you two living now?