Friday, October 31, 2008

kirie's tag

I'm going to have to agree with kirie on this, i like doing these when im bored too. i dont know why but they are entertaining.
8 TV shows I enjoy watching

1.real world road rules chalenges
3. friends
4. i love money (which is over now)
5. still standing
6. girls next door
7. king of queens
8. lots of others i cant think of right now
8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. went to school
2. did 2 presentations
3. went home
4. anthony took me shopping for my b day
5. took a nap
6. went tanning
7. watched geepers creepers
8. went to bed
8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. halloween stuff like seeing my nieces dressed up
2. seeing everyone tomorrow
3. anthony's b day
4. thanksgiving
5. christmas
6. student teaching starting monday ahhhhh
7. meeting my two new nieces that are in lorenas tummy
8. spending time with family and my favorite of all....ANTHONY
8 Things I love about Fall:
1. the holidays
2. my birthday even though i don't really like my birthday im begining to
3. the beautiful colors
4. even though i do not loe school every year i look forward to starting again and seeing everyone
5. the extra hour of sleep that will be given back to be when daylight savings ends
6. the breaks from school for the holidays
7. this year student teaching
8. weeing lots of family due to the holidays
8 Things on my wish list:
1. a house that is NOT a town home so i have a yard and a garage
2. a bedroom set and new comfy bed
3. new tv
4. new couches
5. be done with bills but thats not going to happen
6. for me and my family to be happy even though we are i always want that
7. a clean house, with school and work me and anthony have not had anytime to clean
8. time away from work and school for both me and anthony
8 people I am tagging:
no one sorry i think eveyone of my friends has prob already been tagged

1 comment:

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

Hey Happy Birthday yesterday. Sorry I didn't post it yesterday, but I was out of town. I hope you had a great day! Good Luck student teaching. It seriously flies by. I am officially through and I cannot believe it! You will love it and love your kids, hopefully!