Monday, November 3, 2008

Can I die now...ok not really

So today was my first full day of student teaching WOW what a long day, and now im at work hopefully going to get three hours a day in, but that means i will be hear till 8....I know im such a baby, but 12 hour days plus only getting paid for three of them is NOT for me ha. yes and i should be working and not on the internet, but i had to take a break for a min. Anyway I LOVE my class i already knew them since i was there the whole first day, but i got to know them better today and they are wonderful and i really like the girl im student teaching for. She is so cool, laid back and really just makes me feel totally welcome.
Halloween was great we spent it with my family at a family party and then went to anthony's parents for cake and presents that they got me for my b day. wow i have an amazing family and amazing inlaws, really im so lucky!!! Sat we also went to a halloween party. so here are some pics.
This picture is from Dustin Topham's party the week before halloween. Our costumes hadn't came yet so we had to wear our old ones.

Dog the bounty hunter and his wife

These are our costumes this year, batman and jack sparrow

Anthony doesn't have his wig and hat and stuff on but you get the idea and yes i got to put eye liner on him :)

7 comments:

Daniel & Shandi said...

you look so dang cute. It looks like you guys had fun. It's too bad we couldn't be at Dustin's party the same time you guys were there. :) Well I hope all is going well. We still need to get together sometime.

Seth & Kirie said...

:( next year seth and i won't be so lame and we'll actually go out! looks like you guys had fun though...lets get together again soon!

loves.

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

So I love your costumes! We are lame and we hardly ever dress up. I promise you, student teaching gets better. In the beginning it is hard and you are exhausted but you eventually get used to it. You are going to be a great teacher! I never thought I would enjoy it as much as I do. It's so fun. It's funny, today was actually the last day of my official "student teaching" even though I have my own class. I finally will get a paycheck. Boy will that be nice. I hear you, it sucks working so hard and not getting paid a dime for it. Especially when you feel like you have never been that exhausted in your life. Let me know if you need anything. Or just someone to vent too, I will totally understand. Good luck!

Joe and Aubrey said...

I love the costumes!!! sound like you guys had fun. We are living in Mt. pleasant right now (It's down by snow college). We bought a house about a year and a half ago, I honestly never thought I'd stay down here this long. I figured i'd move back up there as soon as i graduated, but I'm still here! I love it down here though, it would be hard to move away.

K-SUN said...

Abbee! Way to work all day! I loved your costume too.

Tyler and Lacey said...

It makes me tired just reading what you do everyday! It was fun getting together last weekend and i look forward to the next time! Your costumes are awsome!

Hyrum And Tiffany said...

Hey Abbee its nice to see you on here.... i love your costumes they are cute!