Tuesday, October 14, 2008

what a weekend

WOW what a wonderful and eventful weekend I had. It started off with us going to celebrate Kirie's birthday with her and her hubby and a few other friends. We had a BLAST thanks again Kirie for the invite, seriously me and anthony needed to go out and have some fun with friends and it was so fun.





Anyway we get home from salt lake at around 1 or 130 and we are getting into bed and i see that my mom had called me....so i listen to the message and she says sara (my pregnant sister in law) is going to have an emergency c section. OK i am freaking out, she wasn't due until the 31st and she has gone through absolute HELL with this pregnancy and trying to get pregnant so if anything goes wrong i will just die, i call my mom and she says sara had the baby already so i rush to the hospital hoping both sara and the baby are ok. YAY they are doing good. Sara of course is exhausted and sick, but still good and so happy! and baby CONSTANCE is in special care unit so i didnt get to see her except through an open door and pictures, but she is going to be fine, she is still in there now, but should be released soon. She only weighed 5 pounds and looks so tiny up next to my brother Jeremy (he is a big guy if you haven't seen him) She is so beautiful i love her so much already and can't wait to get to hold her and play with her all the time. Congrats to Sara and Jeremy Im so excited to them to finally have their dream come true and have a little adorable healthy baby and have a wonderful family together they deserve it and have gone through so much trying to get there. here is a couple pictures of the cutie!!!!




Arent babies just amazing!!!! Anyway I got home from the hospital at 3 am and got some sleep...then around 10 am on saturday i get a text. One of my best friends Jess had HER baby after 36 hours of labor WOW. So Kirie and I go see her and the baby. He is so stinkin cute! I can't believe all the babies I LOVE IT!!!! Jess and Nate named their little guy Ryker he is so adorable, he was almost 9 pounds and trust me if you don't know jess she is too small to have that big of a baby. but she and the baby are doing great.
Seriously all these babies are making me want one, but then after i really think about it im not ready so i will give it a few more years.

2 comments:

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

Wow, congrats to your sister in law! It is probably a HUGE relief to have her here and healthy, I can't even imagine! It seems like when one person gets pregnant or has a baby, a million other people do to. You are right though, enjoy other people's babies until you are ready! I keep seeing people having girls and I want one now too, but I am totally not ready for another child!!

Seth & Kirie said...

Woohoo! Thank YOU for coming!

We need to take Jess and Nate dinner some time in the next couple weeks...I want to see little Ryker again! So freakin' cute.