Friday, September 19, 2008

Back to School

Well I'm back to school now and absolutely LOVING it. I usually do like school a lot, but last semester I hated it soooo the summer break was just what i needed. Anyways school is going great and I am so excited but sad that this will be my last semester of classes. All of my classes for the past year and a half have been with the same people at the same time. I have really become good friends with everyone and will be sad when I won't see them everyday. BUT I get to do my full time student teaching starting in January and I could NOT be more excited. I LOVE every aspect of teaching and can't wait to have my own classroom with my own students. I have so many ideas and I can't wait to try them out and decorate my classroom. Anthony is back to school now too and he really is so happy. He loves to learn so its good that he is back in classes, but we will be busy both going to school full time and working, but it will only make us apreciate each other even more.
I can't believe how fast this year is flying by WOW!!! I have so much to look forward to in the next four months. Holidays, student teaching, vacations and babies. my two sis in laws are going to be having their girls soon and to me it feels like a week ago they found out they were pregnant. But im so excited to have three more little nieces to play with and love. and since anthony and i want to wait two or three more years it is nice to have babies and kids in the family so i can get my baby fix when i need it.

No comments: