Wednesday, August 13, 2008

more proof

I had such a great weekend. I didn't exactly do too much. Anthony worked all weekend (like usual) and I tried to finish the book I am reading. It was great though we just spent time together and I just relaxed while Anthony was working. Mondays are my day off and Anthony usually has Mondays off too so we always spend the whole day just hanging out with each other. I had offered to watch two of my nieces Avery and Anelie while their mom took Braylee school shopping since she is starting kindergarten this year and because I do not get to see the girls as much as I use to and i absolutely LOVE to play with them. So the girls came over and we just hung around and did random things until Braylee got done shopping and we took all three of them plus anthony's little sisters and my little sister to the pool. This brings me to the title of my post....I know and have always known what a great dad anthony will be when we decide to have kids, but this Monday was a great reminder. Avery and Anelie who are 3 and 4 wanted to paint everyones nails so we went out front of our house and Anthony let them paint his nails and was having so much fun with them.

They were so cute! and BRIGHT pink



They were so carefull and wanted his nails to look perfect.

This is all of our toes when they were finished.


but they still wanted to paint more so anthony let them paint ralphys toes too.



Soooooo funny! Ralphy was not happy though.




This is a picture from when anthony and i were dating and my nieces wanted him to paint their nails.
Anyway after we finished swimming all 6 of the girls wanted to sleep over at our house so, OF COURSE, we let them. Anthony went to the store and got movies and treats. It was such a fun night. the next morning anthony went and got donuts for everyone and made eggs for breakfast. WOW what a great guy. he hung out with 7 girls for almost two days and never complained once. to be completely honest I think he had more fun than i did. What a great guy!!!!



3 comments:

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

It takes a big man to let a little girl paint his nails. So cute. It's funny how little I know about the people I went to high school with!

Sara said...

ha ha that is awesome!!! What a trooper Ralphie was too, I mean I could NEVER picture Boogers letting us paint her toes (yes, I have actually tried). Sounds like you had a blast though! Those girls are sooo stinkin' adorable!

Sara said...

OK, I think I have been patient long enough....UPDATE??? :)