Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Wyoming Trip

Our vacation over the 24th was so much fun. It was way too short but it was nice to get the whole family together and hang out. We would go down the river twice a day so we didn't get too much time to just relax, but it was a blast!!!


This is just some of the fam. Two of my sis in laws are pregnant so they couldn't go down and Sky and my three nieces didn't go down this time.




Braylee Anelie and Avery got to go down the first half of the river. They were so cute and had so much fun except the river was so cold they froze their cute little butts off.


Getting ready to go down to the river bright and early.


Family love

Ya i look like I am peeing or something....who knows


I stayed back one of the runs so I could show Lorena where to pick up the girls in the middle before the bigger rapids so they could go down a couple of times.


Typical Peterson photo
Nothing too exciting has been going on. I met the teacher that I am student teaching for this year and helped her set up her classroom. She is so awesome! She is only 2 years older than me and this is her 3rd year teaching. We get along so well so I am expecting to have an amazing experience doing my student teaching. School starts so soon. I thought I would be ready to go back after this long summer (it is the first one I haven't taken classes during since I graduated high school) but it just made me not want to go back even more. I am so excited to do my student teaching though. I truly can not wait to be a teacher.....What an AMAZING and rewarding job!!!! My friend from high school blessed her baby boy on Sunday so we went to that and then to her house after for lunch. It was so good to see a few old friends and catch up.
During sacrament Anthony kept telling me to ask linz to hold her baby. So finally after he asked me a million times he just turned around and asked her. Linz handed little Kaleb to him and Anthony held him and fed him the whole rest of church. WOW! ok i know anthony is really good with kids and loves them, but he always says he wants to wait a few years as do I. Well after this he tells me that Kaleb kinda makes him want to have a baby. Excuse me? where is this coming from? I'm suppose to be the baby hungry one NOT you! So after talking about it we really are waiting a few years, but that little boy made anthony fall completely in love. It was adorable!!!! I am so excited to have kids one day, but I want to be completely ready and I know that I am not right now. Plus two of my sister in laws are having babies so this fall we will be surrounded by newborns. I am so excited and can't wait to see the cute new additions to the family!!!!








1 comment:

Sara said...

ha ha ha I can not believe you posted some of those pics!!! Classic!!! As for the babies, it really melts your heart when you see your man holding them! Don't worry, having me and Lorenna's babies coming this fall will only make you want one more! ;)