Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Waiting

Waiting to go on vacation! I can't wait till we are in the car on our way to Wyoming. I swear this summer has been nothing but a vacation for me though, but i still look forward to getting out of town. We are HOPEFULLY leaving tomorrow, but who knows. im the only lucky one who can leave work whenever I want. So we have to see what time all of the boys get off work tomorrow and if it is too late then we will be leaving thursday morning. I'm really thinking about just driving up myself tomorrow and telling all the girls that they are welcome to ditch the boys with me and leave in the afternoon tomorrow. I want to make the most of the rest of the summer since school starts in less than a month and im NOT ready to go back yet. I put up some pictures of the American Idol concert since i had tons of fun at it and i chopped even more of my hair off just before we went. I promised anthony that i was not going to cut my hair again after that so now i have to grow it out again. He loved my long hair, but I get too bored too easy with my hair and have to change it up every so often so i guess now i will just have to color it to get a change instead of cutting it off. Anyway everyone have a great 24th and be safe!!!













3 comments:

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

I am the same way with my hair, I loved it long, but I just got too bored. Now I am bored with my short hair!! I hope you guys have fun in Wyoming.

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

I love the short hair. I think it looks great! I just chopped mine too and I miss my long hair but it feels great for the summer. Have fun in Wyoming. That will be a blast!

Hanna said...

I had tickets to American Idol and a few hours before we were supposed to go my husband got sick. So gave them away.

P.S. I really like your hair cut...I have always wanted short hair, but I think it makes me look to much like my brother.