Wednesday, July 16, 2008

update

I haven't posted for a while so I will do a little update on whats been going on. The weekend of the fourth was so fun. We spent it all with family which was so nice. Jeremy and Sara (brother and sister in law) had a 4th of july/Jeremy's Bday bbq at the cabin.....all you can eat crab mmm so good. Well that night mostly everyone that went to the cabin got sick. First we thought maybe we all ate something but come to find out it was a wonderful flu going around. I was sick for a week and today is the first day I finally feel 100% better and WOW is it nice!!!
We got a new dog the weekend of the fourth too. He is an English bull dog like our other one but he is almost two yrs old. But now we are trying to sell him because of multiple reasons but mostly I just am sick of dogs making my house stink and so if you know anyone looking he is a great dog and AKC registered.
Last night we went to American Idol with my mom and some of the fam and seriously I did not expect it to be so good. It was so fun and all of the singers were amazing! Now I'm loooking forward to our family vacation next week. We are going to Wyoming to go river rafting/camping. My whole fam is going which does not happen very often. So I'm so excited!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI again Abbee!

My maiden name is Karr. Anthony and I had the same group of friends during 5th grade - Todd Whatcott, Rosalie Larson (now Whatcott), Trent Jeppson, and a few others whose names I do not remember. We all participated in the school talent show together doing a lip sync to a song from the movie Greece. It rocked. I didn't remember that until just now! I can't remember who Anthony's partner was though...

You met when you were 12?! That is awesome. Childhood sweethearts is so endearing. Let me know if Anthony even remembers who I am. Take care!