Friday, December 12, 2008

ya another one

HIGHSCHOOL

1. Did you marry someone from high school?
yes, anthony and i met when we were 12. I had the biggest crush on him, like mostly every other girl at school.

2. Did you car pool to school?
My sophmore year I did, i would pick up Kari and Lacey for swim practice at 5:15.
3. What kind of car did you have?
1995 green VW Jetta, it was cuter than this one, but this was the only pic i could find.

4. What kind of car do you have now?
jeep liberty

5. It’s Friday night…where are you? (then)
At some kind of party with "the older boys"

6. It’s Friday night…where are you? (now)
Usually just hanging out at home with anthony
7. What do you do now?
didn't i just answer that???
8. Were you a party animal?
ummmm ya, i really wish i wouldn't have been but i lived and learned i guess
9. Were you considered a flirt?
haha not at all, i was too shy to even talk in high school
10. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
no, i was on the swim team though, this is my swim team pic sophmore year

11. Did you get suspended/expelled?
no, i did have way too much fun in high school, but i was a 4.0 student
12. Can you sing the fight song?
i maybe could sing half of it
13. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)?
Mr. Allen and Mrs. Clark I liked pretty much all of them though
14. Where did you sit during lunch?
we were always driving around or going to one of our houses to eat

15. What was your school’s full name?
Lehi High School
16. What was your school mascot?
Pioneers
17. If you could go back and do it again, would you?

I really wouldn't want to but if I did i would do it totally differently. I would have stayed single and dated lots of people and not got into so much trouble.
18. What do you remember most about graduation?
My friends and I had so much fun that weekend and I was so excited to move on with my life
19. Who did you go to prom with Sr. year?
I went with Jordan, it was way fun, Anthony and I were actually suppose to go together but we got in a big fight a couple weeks before, still to this day he says he was still going to take me but I had said yes to someone else ha i dont believe him. but he does regret not going with me haha


21. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
no, i haven't seen him in a long time. his parents are my parents neighbor though so im sure eventually i will run into him. he is an awesome guy!
22. Are you planning on going to your 20 year reunion?
Heck ya!!!!
23. Do you still talk to people from school?
yes i do

5 comments:

Chris and Em said...

Abbee, you only have ONE freakin semester left!!!! Oh my gosh are you so excited? Where are you student teaching at? Good for you....remember when I Was in your cohort....HAHAHAH! I need to get back, but I'm afraid they'll make me reapply! whoops. Anywho! I love your pictures and I think we should do something sometime!!

Tyler and Lacey said...

i remember those early morning car pools to the high school! I don't want to do that again! but i do wish i had something to motivate me to work out again like that!

Sara said...

I love all your answers! I learn more about you every day!

Daniel & Shandi said...

hey let me know if you want to be added to my blog. shandirae14@hotmail.com

K-SUN said...

I miss car pool! I especially loved that time you got pulled over the day you got your license back. Dang I am crying from laughing right now.