Friday, December 19, 2008

BLAH

Have you ever felt like nothing is going your way? I seriously feel like because i didn't listen to my intuitions a while back everything is catching up to me now and i am, i guess, getting what i deserve. So what im basically saying is when you have a feeling about something LISTEN TO IT. Most of the time you have the feeling for a reason, sadly I didn't listen to mine and once again am going through something I wouldn't be if I would have just listened to my feelings at the time. Well I guess live and learn right? Anyway hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a great weekend!

4 comments:

Joe and Aubrey said...

That's so funny that you say that cause I was just admiring your HOTNESS on facebook!!! You always look so pretty (so not fair!)

CEltonMomma said...

Yeah we really do need to get together! It has been forever. I had no idea you had a blog I am so excited you do though! And don't feel "BLAH" anymore... K. Let me know if I can help in any way! Cause remember I OWE you for watching Steele so many times for me!

Daniel & Shandi said...

You are exactly right! I don't listen to myself a lot of the time and I do the wrong thing. It sucks! oh well...like you said, live and learn. :) So anything new? We still all need to hang out!

Sara said...

While I would agree to listen to your gut feeling remember this....EVERYTHING happens for a reason!!! You may be hating it right now but trust me you will learn something from this experience that will help you later on.