Friday, December 12, 2008

Update

Well Thanksgiving was perfect, we spent a few hours at my parents house where my family ate, talked and I mostly played with Constance, Gesenia, Braylee, Anelie and Avery. Then we went to Anthony's parent's house and ate some more and sang Christmas songs and made a cd and took family pictures. I have the most amazing family and most amazing in laws. I really couldn't be more thankful for everything they do for us. Here are some of the family pics.

Our little family.

Close up

The Meyers/Turchetta family

and another, yes Ralphy is a part of the fam too

After Thanksgiving break I had a million school projects due so school was my life, now I just have finals next week, which I have done everything I need to so I have no stress...ahhhh so nice.

Isabella got to come home on Tuesday!!! I can't believe it. She is doing so good and is home with her twin sister. It really makes me count my blessings and thank God for everything we have! I have the most beautiful 6 nieces in the entire world and wish i could spend everyday with them like I use to. I love my family so much, both sides, I was born into (in my eyes) the perfect family, my brothers all married perfect girls and I married into the best family I could have ever imagined. I just fell in love with them from day one and they treat me like their own (sometimes better haha) anyways I'm looking forward to Christmas and spending more time with our families. This Sunday we are having a gingerbread house making contest with my family and santa is stopping by to see the grandkids. Im so excited. so im sure i will have pictures of that on monday. I also have a million pics of Isabella and Gesenia that I need to post, they are just on my camera. So monday I will do a picture overload im sure!!!

No comments: