Friday, December 12, 2008

a little bored at work : )

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Gift bags, i hate wrapping, but guess who my parents have do all the wrapping....ME. I have been doing all of the wrapping for my mom and dad and santa since i was 15 and i hate it, but i love being to do a little something to help them out since they do so much for me.
2. Real tree or artificial tree? we haven't decided yet, last year anthony and I didn't put one up in our house because we weren't married yet and i was the only one living there.
3. When do you put up your tree? well we haven't so who knows
4. When do you take the tree down? no clue, we procrastinate everything so if we get one up it prob won't get taken down till like february
5. Do you like eggnog? ya its ok, but not a lot of it
6. Favorite gift received as a child? looking back now it was the huge mansion barbie house my parents made me. It is amazing and way better than anything you could buy in a store. I can't wait to pass it on to my little girls
7. Hardest person to buy for? my dad, he is the type that if he needs or wants something he just goes and buys it himself even if it is the day before christmas.
9.Do you have a nativity scene? yep my grandma just gave me her old set on wednesday
10.Mail or e-mail Christmas cards? Mail
11. Favorite Christmas movie? its called Christmas on 4th street or something like that im not sure
12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? seriously like two days before
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? my dad makes a huge christmas breakfast it is my favorite thing!
15. Lights on the tree? it wouldn't be a Christmas tree without em
16. Favorite Christmas song? I don't know
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? we just go to our parents which both of them are less than 15 miles
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? sure can
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? star
20. Open presents Christmas eve or Christmas day? one (pjs) on christams eve and the rest chrstams day
21. The most annoying thing about this time of year? people getting stressed over presents and forgetting the point of Christmas
22. Favorite ornament theme and color? I love my mother in laws tree it is Hawaii themed. it is so cute!
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? i dont really care, i love my moms 9 layer dip she makes on christmas day every year though
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? for my fam to be happy and healthy
25. Favorite Christmas tradition? every year my parents have both the peterson side and the vest side come over for dinner on christmas eve, there are so many people but it is fun to get everyone together and this year anthonys family is coming so i am even more excited! I also love my dads christmas breakfast!

No comments: