Friday, June 20, 2008

This pisses me off

ya i had to post one more today because of something that just happened at work. I really don't understand what is wrong with people. This jack ass has owed us money forever and finally came to bring me the check, which was quite a bit less than the total amount owed because he is having a rough time with his bills. I know the market is crazy right now and so so so many people are struggling and my sweet dad is too understanding (in my opinion). Anyway so this guy brings the check and then I see him driving out in a sweet porche. WOW if i would have seen that when he drove in I really would have let him have it. I am serious too because that pissed me off so bad I am still pissed I would love to see him right now! This car was prob around 100 grand (all of the office folk came up with the estimated cost). What a jack ass! get rid of your toys and pay your bills dick! sorry but really what is wrong with people!!!! Ok i am done venting, but really if I see or talk to that guy again he will get to see my bad side.....his name is permanentaly ingraved in my head now.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha, sorry I am not laughing AT you I am laughing WITH you. I totally know how you feel, I run into the SAME problem, I see all these contractors who owe us hundreds of thousands of dollars and then you hear they are on vacation in Maui, or they drive up in super nice cars, or they are building a new house. I really don't understand their logic...but I just keep telling myself that Karma will come around to them. It is the good people who last in business, and the scabby people who flounder out. That is probably why your dad is still in business and is very successful and has a good name....Karma ;)

Anonymous said...

That would piss me off too!! you gotta love blogs. anyways how are you guys?