Wednesday, June 11, 2008

So Sad

Well I'm back at work :( I already miss Hawaii. It was amazing! The house we stayed in was so beautiful and our backyard was the most amazing beach ever! Me Anthony and my family tried to change our flight so we could stay longer with anthony's family, but $1000 a person uhhhh no thank you. We didn't do too much but play on the beach and hang out, but we did go swimming with the sharks one day, it was so fun! I will post pictures of our trip and stuff probably tomorrow. Being back to real life SUCKS. I really loved waking up every morning and knowing I had no resposabilities and could do whatever I wanted all day. oh well I guess I have to face the fact that I am home.
Yesterday I took a nap after our all night flight and then went and picked up our dog. Thanks again Sara and Jeremy for watching him! Got home and started puking and didn't stop till two this morning luckily I had anthony there to take care of me......he is a sweetheart. I got up for work this morning with a migrain, but could not miss another day of work so I am here and taking my medicine every four hours to try and fight it off. So since I have been home it has been horrible, I think my body is just having withdrawls from hawaii. '
I get to babysit my friends baby tonight, im so excited. I love babysitting and he is the cutest little guy ever so that should be fun.

3 comments:

Seth & Kirie said...

puking, eh? did you go and get prego? ;) jk

Sara said...

NO problem on Ralphie, he inspired us to get a new puppy! Sorry about your withdrawls...just think of it as "preparation" ;) Ok I wouldn't wish that on anyone!

Chad and Tina said...

Hey Abbie!! I found your blog! How are you doing?? How is your summer?