Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lonely

Anthony left out of town for work yesterday at 4 am and I swear yesterday was the longest day ever. Ya I know I'm a baby, but this is the first time in like 5 months that we have been apart so we are both being babies about it. He will be back on friday so its not that big of a deal, but we are usually glued at the hip so it has been a little weird. But it does make me feel good how much he misses me. I have to admit I like knowing that he can't stand being away from me for more than a day. While he is gone I decided I would be ambitious and finish painting the kitchen cupboards while he is gone and get them all put back together and then paint the kitchen walls. Well yesterday was my day off and I painted all day and still didn't get them done. WOW I really can't believe how long it took me. The kitchen will be done when he gets home though. Anyway nothing really exciting is going on in our lives right now, I still need to put up some pics but ya I need to get some work done so maybe I will later this week.

2 comments:

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

It's always hard when your husband goes out of town, no matter how long it is. It is as difficult to have Brad away for one day as it is to have him away for a week or more! It's always nice when they get back, you realize how much you really appreciate the things they do when they're home.

Chris and Em said...

ABBEEEEE! I am so glad I found you on this whole blogging thing!! I was thinking about you the other day and how I think we should get together and do something after the summer (my husband and i are in va beach for the summer). But lets play!!!!