Friday, June 20, 2008

Hawaii Pics....Finally!

Hawaii Pictures!



This is literally our backyard it was so amazing! Beautiful privat beach.
We were swimming with these guys.....it was so fun!
my hubby loves me!

Hawaii Temple Anthony didn't feel good and didn't make it into the pic. :(
Catching a wave

Mine and Anthony's dads playing basketball, in the front yard of the house
This is right after my dad put his butt on my head....my mom got the pic a little too late tipical dad
my sisters
man i love him!
on the left is the main house and the right is the guest house....AMAZING!


Shopping....for some reason shopping over there is a lot funner than it is here.



We were finally on our way to the airport YAY!




Well since I have been at work since 6 this morning I have some extra time. Ya I haven't been able to sleep all week. Honestly I am averaging 3 hours a night since monday and have no clue why. So this morning when I got up at four and tried and tried and continueously failed to go back to sleep I just decided to go into work 3 hours early. Anthony came home last night YAY! he changed his flight to a day earlier because he missed me so bad.....and needless to say he won't be very willing to do that again for work, which I am happy about.











2 comments:

Sara said...

Ohhhhh, that looks like SOOOOO much fun!!! Man I want to head back to Mexico now!

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

I'm so jealous. I have still never been! I will have to make Brad plan a trip before Donovan turns 2 so we won't have to buy a ticket for him. I am glad you guys had fun, it looks like it was very relaxing.