Friday, May 23, 2008

So after all of my doing nothing for the past week, i went home from work yesterday and the house was sooooo clean. Anthony had woke up early before work just to clean it so i wouldn't have to. I felt so bad because he has been doing everything the past week or so. so i decided i would get the painting done before he got off work and i actually got a lot done...yay for me finally not being a lazy bum for once.
Anyway only one week till im off to hawaii and seriously i cant wait. Im going to be working all holiday weekend to try and make up for the week of hours i will miss, but it will be sooooo worth it when im sitting on the beautiful beach in hawaii. I also got like twenty of my thank yous written FINALLY. I still have about 80 more but hey its a start. Hopefully we finish our kitchen this weekend so we won't have to worry about it when we get home from our vacation, but Im not counting on it too much.
Soooo I have to vent about something. I get a text today that says "we are not frinds anymore bitch!" ha i had to laugh because sorry im over that whole high school shit and plus i had no idea who the number was so i wrote back "well thats too bad but obviously we weren't that good of friends in the first place since i don't even have your number" never got a response. i really don't care but i was too curious so i called the number and got an answering machine and ah ha no suprise on who it was. WOW people do you seriously have nothing better to do in your pathetic boring lives to worry about me and if we are friends or not? ha seriously grow up. anyway just had to write that. People are so ridiculous it makes me laugh!

3 comments:

Seth & Kirie said...

oooohhhh...now you have sparking my ridiculous curiosity...because random texts like that are hilarious...

and i still need to see your cute townhome!

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

Hey Abbee! I'm so glad you have a blog. Ours is samandmandynoel.blogpspot.com if you want to check it out. That is so nice you are going to be in Hawaii next week. I am jealous! And I went to school for Elementary Education too. I start teaching fourth grade this August. I am so nervous but so excited! Have fun in Hawaii!

Sara said...

I am soooo jealous of your trip! Hope you enjoy!