Thursday, May 22, 2008

Blogging

Okay so i have been tempted to start blogging FOREVER and I always read people's blogs and love it for a couple reasons, it keeps me updated on their lives and it passes time at work. I made this blog for one of my class assignments last year and never touched it except to do asignments that I was forced to do. Well now I decided I would start blogging and keep up with the trend.
I will start with just a short intro to my life as of now. I just married the most amazing person ever, Anthony Turchetta. We met when we were 12 and I had an instant crush on him, but so did everyone else that knew him. We became friends and would always talk on the phone in jr high and then our friendship grew and we finally started dating our senior year of high school. But that didn't last too long because he was leaving for college in san diego to play football and i had just got out of a horrible 3 year relationship and the only thing I was interested in was hanging with my friends and having fun. anyway long story short he came back from playing football two years later and we hung out one time and were instantly glued at the hip. Everything just seemed so perfect and it was like we were made for each other. After going through hell and back in our relationship we got married Feb. 29, 2008 and are sooooooo happy. He is the best husband ever and treats me like gold, seriously sometimes it bothers me because i dont think i deserve it with my brattiness and crazy emotions sometimes, but he always reasures me that i do deserve the world i am so lucky to have him in my life.
I am going to school to be an elementary school teacher and only have two semesters left including my student teaching YAY. Teaching is my dream job becuase i absolutely love kids and i want to be a mom and what better job can a mom have than a teacher(same schedules and full benefits). Anthony and I bought a town home in Lehi and are gradually remodeling it and fixing it up. We started on the kitchen last weekend WOW what a pain. It took all day and it is not even half done. Needless to say I havent touched it since Saturday so our kitchen looks like hell and I dont even care. Im hoping we get it finished before we leave to Hawaii next friday, but im not counting on it because i still have over a hundred thank you cards to write from our reception BLAH not looking forward to that either! I guess i shouldnt be complaining because i am going to hawaii in a week YAY. I can't wait to walk off the plane in beautiful Hawaii next friday. Okay im pretty sure i over did my first blog so i guess i will stop now but im sure i will write more tomorrow while im bored at work again.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Look at you miss smarty pants...going and getting your own blog! That is awesome! You better keep up on it!!!