Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The long weekend

Well we didn't do too much over the weekend. Anthony had to work the whole time (wonderful world of a sales job holidays are when you work the most). I was planning on finishing painting our kitchen on saturday but I woke up with a killer migrain and was puking becasue it was so bad so i was in bed till five and took enough medicine so I could finally get in the shower and attempt to get ready. We went to my brother brady's to watch the ufc fights then pretty much did nothing the rest of the weekend. Anthony's family left for Hawaii on Monday already so we are keeping our eye on their house and we get to drive anthony's dad's car while they are gone. It is such a sweet car, i feel so cool driving it ha sad but i really do. Its a mercedes sport something or other. Im not into the whole nice sporty flashy cars, but I can't say I don't love driving them especially when the car is so fast it takes your breath away. He is selling it and we are thinking about buying it his dad is going to give us an amazing deal on it if we do so we are a little tempted, but we decided we would test it out this week and see if we like it enough.
We got our house all clean so it won't be a mess when we come home from Hawaii. I HATE coming home from vacation to a messy house. We have so much to do before we leave, I still have to take back a ton of gifts that we got doubles of before we go and i really want to finish my thank you's. In three days exactly I will be walking off the plane oh ya im soooo excited!!!!

No comments: