Tuesday, October 27, 2009

nothing exciting

I really have nothing exciting to write about and i'm trying to waste some time so I thought i would fill this thing out that i stole from Kimber....thanks :)

A- Age: 23....24 in a few days wow that is crazy

B- Bed size: king, thank you gma Vest

C- Chore I love: I actually like cleaning as long as im by myself and i have to be in the mood, but that is like everyday lately

D- Dogs name: Ralphy

E- Essential start to my day: breakfast

F- Favorite color: pink

G- Gold or Silver: Silver

H- How many times have you been outside the USA: never

I- Instruments I play: nothing good

J- Job Title: pe teacher

K- Kids: none

L- Living arrangements: With Anthony and Ralphy in a town house

M- Most popular dessert at my house: I think our newest favorite is nestle toll house turtle cookies...they are so good. but ice cream and popsicles are always gone fast at our house sometimes the same day i buy it

N- Number of times I have stayed overnight at the hospital, not counting my own birth: never

O- Outdoor activity I have never tried but would like to: bungee jumping

P- Pet peeve: i have many, but i think my biggest is when people lie especially about stupid things.

Q- Quote from a movie: no clue

R- Restaurant I could eat at everyday: pretty much anywhere

S- Siblings: 3 older brothers 2 little sisters

T- Time I wake-up: 7:45-8:15 depending on how tired i am and how much i have to do before work

U- Unknown fact about me: hmmmmm can't think of anything really

V- Vegetable I dislike: none

W- What is my dream vacation: all inclusive trip to mexico, bahamas, australia or italy

X-rays I've had: mouth, chest, wrist, back, ribs, tailbone i think thats it

Y- Yummy food I make: ha when i actually cook (which has been a lot lately....weird) i like my chicken but i think anthony would say my roast or steak

Z- Zoo favorite: everything, i love the zoo especially with my nieces and i have three more since the last time i went so looks like a trip has to happen this spring

4 comments:

Daniel & Shandi said...

That was fun to get to know you better! Lets play soon. We missed you at Dustin's Halloween party this year!

Sara said...

Happy (almost) Birthday! Promise I won't space it off this year! I was actually thinking about taking Constance to the zoo next week when it warms back up! :D You are welcome to come.

derek and kimber said...

sometimes you just have to do these, huh?

Daniel & Shandi said...

I want to hang out with you. Call/text me sometime.