Thursday, August 20, 2009

so behind

ok i haven't gotten around to putting up the pictures from wyoming yet, but i have been way too busy. I found out at the end of last week that i got a job at the new Sage Hills Elem. I am so excited!!!! I feel so lucky and blessed to have gotten a job last minute. i was planning on just subbing this year and hopefully find a teaching job next year, but things always seem to work out! I started working on monday and really sometimes feel like i have no idea what i am doing, but things are coming together and i am so excited to begin my career in teaching. When i finally get the pictures from my old work computer onto my new work computer i will post some pics of the rafting trip.

7 comments:

CEltonMomma said...

YEAH!!! I am SO excited for you where is Sage Hill?

Lenard said...

That is awesome, Congrats!!! Ya where is Sage Hill??

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the job that is awesome. What grade are you teaching?

derek and kimber said...

That is so great Abbee!!!

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

Congrats! You are going to be so good. Don't get too overwhelmed. I just started my second year and its a whole different experience. Let me know if you need anything.

Tyler and Lacey said...

Congrats! Isn't it great how things just seem to fall into place sometimes. I am so excited for you!

Daniel & Shandi said...

congratulations Abbee! You'll love teaching.

I can't wait to see the pictures!