Sunday, July 26, 2009

home

well we finally made it home. I definitely could have stayed another week. The ride home was soooo long because of my dumb ass! I missed the park city exit so we went through heber which was no biggy, but we (me, mckell, will and taylor) got stuck behind a huge wreck in the provo canyon. truck and trailer tipped blocking all lanes so we spent about three hours stopped in the canyon. it really wasn't too bad though it was kinda fun to talk and get to know them all on a better level. The trip was a blast for the most part. i had so much fun with my family and it was nice to get away from EVERYTHING! but now i feel like i need a RELAXING vacation from this vacation because the river trip is busy busy busy and when you add three little babies and three kids under six and then the whole rest of the crew it was overall exhausting BUT so worth every minute of it. I would get in my car and go back right now if i could and do it all over again! I will post pictures tomorrow when im at work. But i hope you all had a great and safe 24th!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Love Love LOVED IT!!!!!

Daniel & Shandi said...

Welcome back. I know what you mean about needed a vacation from a vacation..it's always nice to relax after a go go go trip. I can't wait to see the pictures! **that sucks about the wreck..that's a long time to be sitting there! dang!**

derek and kimber said...

YAY! I am glad you had fun! :-) Now come boating with us!

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

That's sweet Abbee! I'm glad you guys had a blast. It is always nice to get home and unwind after a 'vacation'. Can't wait to see the pictures.