Sunday, July 4, 2010

boy oh boy

Anthony and I are so excited for this next step in our lives. We found out two weeks ago that we are having a BOY!!!! We are so happy and feel so blessed to be able to have this little guy. We both have always wanted kids and have just been waiting until we felt like the time was right to become parents. Lucky for us, once we decided we wanted to start a family we found out a month and a half later that I was pregnant. We truly are so blessed and are so happy! This will be the first grandchild on Anthony's side and the first grandson on my side. I have 6 adorable nieces, but no nephews. Needless to say he is going to be sooooo spoiled. I am really starting to look pregnant now. I have felt huge for the last two months, but really no one could tell I was pregnant. butI am starting to really get a belly. I am getting use to my growing belly and am feeling great (no more sickness) and I absolutely LOVE being pregnant. It has been so fun and I am so grateful that I can enjoy being pregnant and not be sick the whole time like many other people I know. Anthony has been so cute about the whole thing and he just can't wait for him to get here. I watch him play with my nieces and take care of them and I can already see what an amazing dad he is going to be. I am so lucky to have Anthony in my life, he is such an amazing husband and will be the best dad ever. I can't even wait for our little man to get here!!!!

4 comments:

Joe and Aubrey said...

I didn't know you were prego!!! That is so exciting :) Congrats, your little man is going to be ADORABLE!!

Sara said...

Heck, I am sooo excited for you to get this boy here! You are one hottt mamma too!

Ryan & Kasha said...

I want to see belly pictures! I am so excited for you! Where are you going to deliver?

Anonymous said...

congrats that is so excited you guys will be great parents. and little boys are the best.