Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm going to be a MOMMY!!!

So i went to the gyno today to get some tests done and came home with a bag full of prenatal vitamins, when i got home i just gave the bag to anthony since he was home for his lunch break. He looked inside and said "whats this? no way! are you serious? babe tell me the truth?" so i said yep the doctor said that lots of women have a menstral cycle when they are pregnant. he says "holy shit, are you serious" at this point i couldn't hold a straight face anymore and i told him that I was kidding, but i had him going, it was great, I always try and trick him to see his reaction and he usually never falls for it, but i got him this time! now when i really do get pregnant he is not going to believe me. however, yes its true i am going to be a mom, but not to a baby.....Ralphy got his woman pregnant and she had the puppies TODAY. She had seven!!!! and we get pick of the litter. I am so excited! Bulldog puppies are the cutest puppies ever. we are going to see them tonight i cant wait. you know those people you can't stand that talk about their dogs 24/7 and act like they are their kids well i have a feeling anthony and i are becoming those people :(.

anyways on another note, my last day of school is tomorrow and my senior project and senior portfolio are due....both of which i still need to due. i worked on my project for 5 hours and only have half of it done so i guess its going to be a late night tonight after work trying to finish it. STUPID me for procrastinating everything. oh well i will get it done. I would like to say thur will be my last day of school ever, but it won't i WILL get my masters, but not for a while, anthony thinks i should just keep going, but i just want to work and make money for now so we will see what i decide.

7 comments:

Lenard said...

OMG!! YOu Jerk I totally thought you were prego, I was so excited. Totally fell for it ha! Well that is exciting you'll have to send me pics of your new pup! you still have my regular email right? well here it is just in case! Lady_Lenard68@msn.com
p.s. its ok to become one of those people, cause dogs are people too ha j/k!

derek and kimber said...

hahaha. Abbee that is awesome. You totally had me going!

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

You so got me! I was so excited for you. But I understand about the dogs, we are becoming those people too. It's pretty sad. To answer your questions you asked me so long ago, my first year has been absolutely a blast! I love it. I started getting scared right before I graduated that I chose the wrong career, but once I started teaching, I loved it. I really don't think I could have gotten any luckier though, I teach in a really small town (fredonia, az, right outside of Kanab) and I seriously only have 9 students in my class, we get every Friday off and I team teach with an awesome teacher. She is my age and we have so much fun together. I really seriously got so lucky. You can call anytime, if you want. I know it helped me a ton to talk to someone that had already done it. We really should go to lunch next time we come up. I'm not sure if we are going to go to the reunion. I go back and forth about wanting too. But I will definitely give you a call next time we come up. If you guys go to Lake Powell, stop by on your way through if you go through Kanab.

Daniel & Shandi said...

I'm with Kirie's first line!!! :0) haha!! That would be so much fun if you were. .....Someday!

Dan and I are already crazy dog people. It's okay...and we love it. :0)

Ryan & Kasha said...

Ah hem!!! I happen to be one of those crazy dog people thank you very much!! LOL! And I have to add that you had me going too. Sometimes I try to scare Ryan but he's caught on to my sneaky ways;)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the baby. haha that is exciting. I want a puppy but tyler won't let me get one. he is a party pooper.

derek and kimber said...

Thanks Abbee! You are too sweet! The wedding was awesome, I wish you guys could have made it, but we totally understand. and thanks, we are excited.. Derek especially! haha!